This class is full and we are not accepting additional students.
A+ and Network + certification Training
A+ plus Exam training will take from 40-50 Hrs. Network + will take from 50-60 Hrs.
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
What Is CompTIA Network+ Certification?
The CompTIA Network+ certification is an IT certification exam that verifies you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only industry certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure and manage wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world. CompTIA Network+ certifies a professional-level understanding of emerging technologies, including cloud and virtualization technologies.
What Job Roles Should Take the Exam?
CompTIA Network+ is for professionals with the recommended prerequisite of CompTIA Network+ certification and nine months of networking experience looking develop their networking careers. CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates for the following job roles:
- Network administrator
- Network field technician
- Junior network administrator
- IT consultant
- Network field engineer
- Computer technician
- Help desk technician
- System engineer
- Network support specialist
- Network analyst
How Much Can I Make with CompTIA Network+ Certification?
Here are a few CompTIA Network + jobs and their average salaries according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Network administrator – $86,340
- Network support specialist – $67,510
- Network system analyst – $92,740
What Is on the CompTIA Network+ Exam?
CompTIA’s Network+ certification validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure and manage both wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world. CompTIA Network+ certifies a professional-level understanding of emerging technologies including cloud and virtualization technologies.
CompTIA Network+ ensures an IT professional has the following knowledge and skills:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
The CompTIA Network+ exam includes the following domains and topics:
- Networking Concepts: Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately.
- Infrastructure: Determine and explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies.
- Network Operations: Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies and ensure business continuity.
- Network Security: Summarize physical security and common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network.
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools: Explain the network troubleshooting methodology and appropriate tools to support connectivity and performance.
There will be $100 one time registration fee for Tsinat Institute service for students with developmental disabilities. Class will be given in-person at Silver Spring, MD. Class date will be every Saturday 10AM-12noon EST. Please fill the form below to complete your registration.
Class begin mid November 2021