Design a web page using HTML and CSS
In this course, your child will learn to build a simple web page using HTML and CSS. This introductory coding course is a 10-hour course to introduce your child to web development.
Upon completion of our online one-on-one course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and understand HTML web pages elements
- Understand Basic HTML tags
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and multimedia
- Build your first HTML page
- Learn advanced HTML tags
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements
- Incorporate forms into web pages
- Build your Home page using both HTML & CSS.
Class Starts May 30, 2022
Basic Coding knowledge is needed
For detail information, please check Video announcement
Registration is required. Scroll down for the Registration Form
There will be $100 one-time registration fee for Tsinat Institute service. Class will be given virtually via Zoom and Google Classroom. Class date will be every Monday 11AM-12 noon EST. Please fill the form below to complete your registration.
Class begins May 30, 2022.